A Three Million Daffodil Celebration! Spend the weekend on Cape Cod & take a day trip via high-speed ferry to Nantucket Island for the annual Daffodil Festival on Saturday. Enjoy the Daffodil Festival’s grand event – the Annual Antique Car Parade, which features over 100 daffodil-bedecked vintage cars. Wear your daffy hat, watch the car parade and welcome spring!
Highlights of this 3 day / 2 night tour include:
- Day trip via ferry to Nantucket for the Daffodil Festival Parade
- Visit the Sandwich Historical Society & Glass Museum
- Visit the JFK & Korean War Memorials
- Optional visit to the JFK Museum in Hyannis.
- 2 Nights in Hyannis
- 2 breakfasts
- Optional Visit to Harvard Museum of Natural History Glass Flower Display, Cambridge
- Services of a Professional Tour Director