Join us for a beautiful guided journey celebrating the sights and colors of New Hampshire’s gorgeous fall foliage. Every detail is arranged by your professional tour guide so that you can just kick back, relax, and enjoy one of nature’s most captivating experiences.
Thursday, October 5th, 2017
Fall Foliage Hobo Train Ride and Turkey Dinner
Enjoy a colorful ride to the White Mountains and board the Hobo Railroad for an hour and a half train ride along the Pemigewasset River with a delicious Hart’s Turkey Farm buffet served on board!
- Additional excursion to Cannon Mountain and/or North Conway (Time/weather permitting)
- Depart Portland approx. 7:45am – Return approx. 6pm
- $112 per person based on a minimum of 30 passengers
Sunday, October 15th, 2017
Fall Foliage Special Train ~ from Meredith to Plymouth, NH
Soak up the colors of the season along the way to the Scenic Winnipesaukee Railroad and enjoy a hot buffet lunch at the Common Man Inn in Plymouth. Return tour of the Ashland Railroad Station and a souvenir historical booklet included. Disembark Meredith, NH.
- Depart Portland approx. 7:45am – Return approx. 7pm
- $124 per person based on a minimum of 30 passengers
All Tours include Deluxe motorcoach transportation from Portland, taxes and fees and services of professional tour escort.
Driver and escort gratuity not included.