Adventure awaits in Iceland...
A combination of traditional sightseeing and refreshing short hikes that help you discover more of each area. Discover local culture and natural phenomenon, of Iceland’s waterfalls, geysers, glaciers and caves plus chances to relax in geothermal hot pots…
Depart US on Friday, September 1st to arrive Iceland on Saturday morning, September 2nd. – Return Sunday morning, September 10th
- Maximum group size: 17 people
- Visits to both less-known and beloved natural wonders
- Easy to moderate walks each day
Hikes range from 1 – 5 hours, These are soft adventure hikes with intermediate (moderate) level of difficulty. Participants do not need to be expert hikers, but they should be in reasonable physical shape. The guide will assess and choose the hiking routes for each day based on weather and the fitness/experience level of the group.
- Private coach/bus transport service according to itinerary
- Vehicle used: Standard coach – 19 seats
- English-speaking driver/guide, day 2-9
- 8 night accommodations with breakfast and private facilities
- Whale watching on day 4
- 4x lunch boxes, (day 3, 4, 6 and 7)
- 5x dinners (day 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7)
- Assistance with luggage handling during check-in & check-out
- Taxes and service fees
- Customized itinerary
- Our expert assistance in planning the trip, and during your trip
- Entrance fees and activities not mentioned under ‘Included’
- Lunches and dinners other than listed under ‘Included’
- Airfare purchased separately
- Travel Insurance
Click here for the link to the Day-to-Day Itinerary!
Accommodation: 3-star quality hotels (standard rooms), subject to availability at the time of booking. All rooms have private en-suite facilities. Breakfast is included in the price.
Rates start at $3343.00 per person based on double
Airfare is approx $675 non-stop from Boston (subject to change until purchased)
Click Here for the REGISTRATION FORM
Registration and $500 deposit is due by March 23rd
Final payment will be due by May 5th
Late registrations subject to availability