Join us for two nights, December 6-8th, 2019 for our semi-annual New York City holiday adventure during the “Hap Happiest” time of the year, when the city is aglow with the sights and sounds of the Holiday Season!
Escorted Tour from Portland and points south.
Organized and escorted by Nancy of Adventure Marketplace, you will travel in style and comfort from Portland to NYC on a Custom Coach deluxe motorcoach. All details are handled meticulously, adding value and reducing risk and stress, giving you more time to enjoy and get the most out of your time in the Big Apple!
- Friday, December 6th ~ 8 am departure from Portland
- Lunch Stop at Reins NY Style Deli, Vernon, CT 06066
- 2 nights at Wellington Hotel – 871 Seventh Avenue,
- Admission to Rockettes Holiday Spectacular – Time 8pm approx
- Free time to explore city – Optional tours & show tickets available
- Depart NYC around 12pm on Sunday to arrive Portland around 7pm
There is no better place to be this holiday than at the Radio City Christmas Spectacular®! This one-of-a-kind celebration is perfect for sharing with family, friends and loved ones.
The radiant Radio City Music Hall® is decked out for the season and the Rockettes® shine like never before in a breathtaking new number that transforms Radio City into a glistening winter wonderland. Share in the joy with Santa, the Nutcracker and the unforgettable Living Nativity. No one does it better than the Radio City Christmas Spectacular where “Every Moment is Magic!”
Friday-Sunday, December 6-8, 2019
To be determined – stay tuned.
REGISTRATION – OPENING SUMMER 2019