Highland Games Day Tour
Rescheduled to 2020
Saturday, Sept 19th
Tour has been rescheduled to 2020
Join us on Saturday, September 19th, 2020 for a full day motor-coach tour from Portland, Maine to The New Hampshire Highland Games and Festival. The day will include 70 clans & societies, historic encampments, highland dance, music, whisky tastings, and much more!
Included in this tour:
- Roundtrip Transportation from Portland, Maine
- Admission to The Highland Games
- Preferred Parking
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
Depart Portland 7:00am – We will arrive early and in time to see the mass-band opening ceremony – Festival Events All Day: 70 Clans & Societies, Clan Information, Historic Encampments, Highland Dane, Piping, Drumming, Pipe Bands, Fiddle, Harp, Scottish Heavy Athletics, Clan Village, Vendor Villages, multiple World-Class Venues, Seminars, Whisky Tastings, Scottish Goods, Crafts, Antiques & Collectibles, Scotch Eggs, Meat Pies and so much more!
- 7:00am – Departure from Marginal Way, Portland, Maine
- 9:30am – Arrive at festival
- 6:00pm – Depart festival after closing ceremonies
- 8:30pm – Approximate return to Portland
CLICK HERE for VIDEO with more music and photos from our tour in 2016!
$98 per person – Subject to minimum of 20 participants
REGISTRATION ~ Opening Spring 2020