Enjoy a host of outdoor activities for all ages, including snow slides dog sledding ice castle snow sculptures sleigh rides skating and much more! Wander through quaint boutiques, enjoy live music, ice bars and fine restaurants where Québec City chefs combine French-Canadian heritage with fine local products to create unforgettable meals.
- Roundtrip Deluxe Motorcoach transportation from Portland and points north
- Guided tour of the Hôtel de Glace – Quebec City’s famous Ice Hotel
- 2 nights stay at the Iconic Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, Quebec City
- Winter Effigy Pass “Your Passport into the Main Festival”
- All taxes, fees and baggage handling
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- (PASSPORTS or PASSPORT CARD ID’s REQUIRED)
RATES LISTED ARE PER PERSON – Based on room share choice(s)
February 7-9, 2020
Following rates are PER PERSON based on room share choice(s)
- $549 Quad – 4 people/2 beds
- $589 Triple – 3 people/2 beds
- $659 Double – 2 people/1 bed
- $679 Double – 2 people/2 beds
- $997 Single – 1 person/1 bed
A $100 per person deposit is due at registration ~ Final payment is due on or before December 15, 2019
A valid PASSPORT or PASSPORT Card is required for Americans traveling to Canada.
Trip insurance strongly recommended. Available for purchase through Adventure Marketplace. Inquire within.